Source Energy [SE] provides innovative energy efficiency and renewable solutions that lower utility costs, increase net operating income and profitability, improve facility performance and manage risk. Our projects typically reduce OPEX by reasonable percentage and financial payback periods.
- Develop a baseline model of energy consumption according to International Energy Efficiency Protocols (Level I,II and III)
- Identify and minimize the energy wastage
- Make changes to equipment and systems to save energy
- Retrofit energy efficiency technologies
- Exploit the renewable energy resources like solar Energy and winds energy
- Reducing the running costs
- Energy Audit: DFS-Detailed Facility Study.
- Installation of Energy Saving/Conservation Measures [ECMs].
- Measurement and Verification [M&V].
- LED lighting upgrades.
- Energy Management Systems
- HVAC optimization.
- Central plant upgrades.
- High efficiency pumps, motors and VFDs.
- Building envelope enhancements.